Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So far so good

So far, I have really enjoyed MD400.  To say the least, I am a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I find that everything that we have done so far is extremely interesting and helpful.  I highly recommend the course to any teacher because it forces you to try new things in technology.

In particular, I love photoshop.  It is quite complicated (a whole course on it would be helpful), but it's really fun and useful.  I have already shown my photoshop image to my Algebra class.  They definitely got a kick out of it.  I also have enjoyed making the digital story.  It was fun to be creative.  The hardest part was to stop editing.  Film editors must spend so much time on trying to make their movies perfect.  My website is a little bit lacking, but I feel confident that I will get there eventually - one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, I'm glad you were able to show your Photoshopped image to your Algebra students! Yes, you can absolutely spend an entire semester on Photoshop! Hopefully this gives you enough of a taste of what the tool can do so you can pursue more if you are interested.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your digital story! And keep working on the website a little each week, it will get there!

    ReplyDelete